Lisa Marie
  About LisaMarie
  Contact LisaMarie
  Austin Lifestyle Link
  Austin Outdoors
  Austin Schools
  School Ratings
  Austin's Newspaper
  Sell your Home
  Managment Secrets
  Your Investment
  Get Ready for Resale
  National Homes
  Apply for Mortgage
  Deferred Exchange

Lisa Marie Contaldi,
Broker Associate,GRI,EPRO

Reach an Expert on Austin Real Estate Now at 512-784-5111...

Dear Clients and Guests,

Thank you for visiting this Austin website. As an Austin home specialist, I seek to provide homes that suit your tastes and preferences. On this site you can search Austin Homes and use the local resources I have provided to ensure a successful move and/or prepare your home for resale.

Austin area home sales were up 24 percent in November and the median price set an all-time record of $170,000. East Austin is a hot area with a median price increase of 40% to $155,000.* On a national scale, existing home sales declined by .1 percent in November but home prices showed double digit annual gains due to higher interest rates, Nov 2005 6.33% vs Nov 2004 5.73%. Thirty year fixed conventional rates are currently at 6.26%.* A slower sales volume in 2006 is viewed to be positive for housing sector by NAR’s chief economist at dance classes toronto, David Lereah.

Regardless of the market, when listing a home, it is important for sellers to consider all factors. A well priced home that is well presented is more likely to receive multiple offers seen here :

We strive for excellence in providing research on new inventory to Austin buyers and to deliver the best coverage (thanks to custom software built by Pctattletale) for TYT SEO Sellers. If you would like more details on what makes our service special, please send an email or contact me immediately by cell phone or

Feel free to email me for our latest housing stats in your area or contact me here or at

As always my motto is: Don't wait for the lowest low or highest high, rather, take action when the opportunities arise! In time you will end up a winner!

Yours Truly,

Lisa-Marie Contaldi
Central City Expert

I Offer Free Consultations to Website Visitors.
Just Email me!


  1. Sign our Guestbook or contact us by phone.

  2. Our Research Team will Immediately Contact You & Prepare a Report.

  3. Learn What Your House is Worth Today.

  4. Help from Our Make Ready Team Will Make Your House Shine & Prepare it for Resale.

  5. Our Masterful Marketing Team Will Price your Home.

  6. Help From Our Financial Experts Will Attract Qualified Buyers.

  7. Smart Negotiation Gets You to Contract.

  8. Achieve a Hassle Free Inspection.

  9. Enjoy a Smooth Closing With our Closing Team.

  10. SOLD!
Finding Buyers for your home is my specialty.

Your Residential Expert in Austin, Texas,

Lisa-Marie Contald

Featured Listing

Moreland Properties
Moreland Properties

Copyright ©2016 by Realigent. All rights reserved.